Friday, February 20, 2009

Slot

These are just more pictures from our trip to St. George this past week. We enjoyed the family time. I have a few more from different things we did . Because of time I 'll have to get those on later.Our friend Jill introduced us to the slot up on the Dixie. This is always a highlight for the kids. For me- Just a measure of if I gained weight that year! (smile)
I did not think Jim would be able to fit but he made it. There was only one spot he struggled and had to shimmy a bit, but he made it. (This was his first year of doing this with us because I usually take the kids while he is in his conference!)
My kids are getting big. We Keep telling them to stop growing! See the small slot behind us!

2 comments:

  1. two words...claustro-phobia! I know it's only one word, but those skinny slots deserve TWO words! WOW! A family in our ward wants us to go down with them to that canyon over spring break...I think I know what I want to do now! You're such a fun, good mom...I would make my kids swim in the pool while Will was in a conference so that I could relax! That's why I couldn't fit through those slots!

    Your kids are so cute...love the new title picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so much fun!! Love all the pictures. Now that Jake is getting a little bigger I hope I can get Devo to do some fun things like that.

    ReplyDelete