
I was trying to find a certain picture the other day and came across this one. Ever see or smell something and it takes you back to a certain memory? This picture did that for me. It was taken when we lived in Escalante. We really enjoyed our time there. This picture sums up a plethera (Yes dad- plethera!) of feelings. The calmness of making goodies with the kids (licking beaters and all), looking out the window to a hard working husband (building a fence this day), seeing the new fruit trees growing (we had 9 trees- cherry, apple,apricot, and peach), to even hearing the rhythmic sound of chi-chi-chi-chi from the farm sprinklers. There was a pretty big alfalfa field behind our back yard. So soothing! It was a reminder for me today of things that really matter most!
What memories do you have that take you back to a peaceful place?



She reminds me of jamie. I love looking a pictures and letting the memories flood in!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog you have going here!! I just love it!!
ReplyDeleteI followed you over from Forever Fishing Friends and Scruffy the Squirrel. I hope that you don't mind?
Is Papa your Dad? He's a cool dude. I love the way you have that sweet saying by the picture of your hubby and you.
I too have found my Prince and feel that everyday my life is enchanted :)
Take good care and.......
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Every time I see a Seadoo I remember all the fun Devo and I had before we had kids. It also reminds me of all the heartaches we felt for not being able to have kids, and makes me love and apprecialte them even more. It also helps me realize that Heavenly Father works on his time table and is always involved in our lives.
ReplyDelete