Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess who's Birthday?

Just wanted to wish my dad a happy birthday. He is King for a day! To sum my dad up in a sentence for those that do not know him- He is the best dad in the world!
Thought I would share a few pictures with you dad. A little stroll down memory lane.


We always loved the Dolphin Dinners. (i.e. Seafood feast) If you notice your arm dad, that is your conversation pose. Whenever you sit like that we knew dinner was not over because it was time to just sit, chat, and laugh!

Had to throw in a picture of your first grandchild. Look how happy !


Tami and I graduating from high school-Look how young you are!!!!!
Brady enjoying fishing in Alaska with you. (who doesn't enjoy fishing with you!)
Always know when to just stop and enjoy the little things.
I do believe Brady gets his competitive drive from you. This picture is proof. We all ducked for cover because it was starting to rain. Not you and Brady, you guys had to finish to see who would win!
Here are my two favorite men in the whole world. I love you both! (Almost equally-smile!)
Always having fun with the grandkids ( I remember you being very active with us when we were little as well) Do you remember this picture? You came to the lake house after work and you jumped off the dock clothes,wallet,hat, keys and all!
Here you are with the best mom in the world! You two make a great team! I hope you enjoy this day. Wish Florida was not so far away!
There has to be a word that mean more than love. Our families is......

D ad who always showed me love
O outstanding example of serving others
L earned my love of the outdoors from you
P retty good bowler (keep practicing!-smile)
H onors and loves his wife
I ncredible memory for history and family stories
N eeds nothing but a fishing pole to survive
S aviors love helps keep us together eternally

Happy birthday dad- I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Traci. I don't deserve tributes like that. The greatest honor I could ever receive from you is how you live your life and how you raise your family. Hope you have had a great day yourself. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you related to any of the Michigan Dolphins? My grandmother's name is Sarah Alberta Dolphin b.June 21 1908 . Some one dis some of her ancester's work long before I became a member. Are you the connection? Interested to know. Marta Onofrio. I am Ashley Lloyd's friend, Anna's mom. And this music is beautiful, bytheway... thank you M.O. mofrio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete