Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Temple


Well the girls have another picture to add to their album. We stayed in a hotel across from the snake river, overlooking the Idaho Falls Temple. This is the view from just outside our door. We were going to take more pictures the next day but it snowed that night and it was cold.
We had a great visit with my older sister (10 months older) and her family. We were also able to visit Jim's dad and step mother in Burley, Idaho. Tomorrow my little sister(1 minute younger) is coming! Busy,Busy- details to come!

2 comments:

  1. Traci
    I would love to take some pictures for you! Keep in mind I am no professional but I am trying. Send me an e-mail: natalie_park5@hotmail.com
    so I can let you know the weekends I am going to be in Nephi next so we can figure out a time that works best for you! Thanks Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest vampire I've ever seen! Those two girls are gorgeous! Of course. Now I know why. They're my granddaughters! Love you guys. Papa

    ReplyDelete