Thursday, April 9, 2009

Through the eyes of a child!

We are in the process of getting the girls moved downstairs. We have painted the walls a happy yellow color. We thought it would be fun to go to Temple Square to take pictures of flowers so we could enlarge them and put them on the walls. I gave each girl a camera and let them take any pictures they wanted. (The beauty of digital!) It was a fun day for just us girls. We saw a few bride and grooms taking pictures and talked a little about what it is like to get married. Their questions were cute. It will be a remember when moment for me. It was a little chilly at times. (I guess that is Utah for you. Monday we were at the park playing kick ball in shorts and t-shirts!) It was still beautiful. Over 200 pictures were taken. I thought I would share a few. Megan's favorites that she took are the header picture and the 3rd one down of the small white flowers. I think Katie liked all of them.












We still have to play around with zooming in really close and cropping some for the room. The girls and I think it would be cool to keep a scrap book of them standing in front of a lot of different Temples as they grow up. We joked about how we should tell their dad that we want the next picture in front of the Hawaii Temple!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. You have some talented photographers! Spring flowers are my favorites. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the pictures! Tell the girls they did a great job! Can't wait to see their room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just discovered your blog through Julies blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. By the way those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls obviously, have their mom's artistic touch. Hugs and kisses to them from papa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci
    I am sorry I was rushed and wasn't able to talk to you at church on Sunday. I am going to be doing a party on May 9th at my mom's house from 3:00-5:00 p.m. I will get you an official invitation hopefully in two weeks when we are up in Nephi again. I hope you guys will be able to come. I think you and your girls would really like the suits. They have been some of Hilary and my favorites! They are comfortable to wear and are modest. You can look at my blog for more info, email me, or look online at www.hapari.com
    Thanks Traci! By the way, its so sad to see how big Katie is getting! Tell her I said Hi! We miss being able to teach her in Primary. She was always such a good girl and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute idea about the temples hope it gets you to Hawaii soon!!!

    ReplyDelete