Friday, May 29, 2009

This truly is a beautiful world!

I am a little late getting these pictures on from our trip to Idaho last month. It is funny how you look forward to a trip and it comes and is over before you know it. That is how our Idaho trip was. Wish we could have stayed longer. We are blessed to be able to make so many memories with our kids.

These pics are from twin falls. It was a beautiful day. The falls were so powerful that the mist in the air was like a rain shower. We enjoyed the views and the company.
Jim's dad and stepmother. We enjoyed our stay with them. Next time we will stay longer!
Here is our little family. The last time we were at these falls ,we were visiting college friends. (we wish we would have had time to see them on this trip-maybe next time L & L )

I have pictures of Paulette's family I will try to get on later.

BTW- After almost a month someone has turned in my camera-Yep, picked it up from BYU today!

4 comments:

  1. Now you have two cameras! One for each hand.
    I enjoyed the pictures. More! More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was reluctant to open the replacement camera Jim bought me (just hoping to get mine back). The memory card and camera are still in the box with the receit next to it! I tried to tell Jim we could use the Money for a nice glider bench for our front porch?! My birthday is coming up, I'll start hoping for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci! I loved the pictures of you and Tami--you guys look just like you did at BYU--beautiful! I'm glad you got your camera back. --Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love honest people? My faith in humanity is restored! Almost!

    I miss you! Hope you're having a fun summer!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete