Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cameron

Guess who is now a teenager!?!?!?  I thought I would share some thoughts I have about Cam on his Birthday.

This past year on one of our camp trips I woke up a little early to see the sun rise over the lake.  Very quiet-no not just quiet, but peaceful.  Cameron came out of his tent and sat for a few minutes with me and then had to go down to the waters edge to look at this picnic table.  When I see these pictures all those feelings of peace come back to mind.  In looking at Cam's mannerisms in these pictures, it says a lot about his character.  Cameron has always been very curious.   He is very imaginative and creative in all that he does.  He has always worried about those around him.  His curiosity will guide him well.


This picture makes me think about how Cameron is at peace with who he is.  He is not afraid to try new things and does not need to "follow the crowd" to feel of worth.   He is who he is.

Cameron is one that is excited about his future.  He sets his own goals to achieve to be better.  He thinks of others before himself.  He has always been one to enjoy the peaceful beauty this world offers.  I know he will go far.

I love you Cameron-Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. We think cameron is the best and totally awsome! And totally missed his birthday. Guess we'll just have to surprise him with cookies one day. Love the Family picture. I don't think I've seen your blog for about a month. Fun to catch up. We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete