As I write this Brady is gearing up for his first Basketball game for the year tomorrow. He sure loves his sports. He had a great season and made a lot of gains in different areas of his golf game. This year State golf was in St. George. The kids and I (Jim was helping his dad move from Idaho) went down for the weekend to enjoy the sun. Let's just say that Brady played a lot of golf.
This is Brady and his coaches Doc and Devo. Doc has put many years into the golf team and we appreciate him. Devon was great for Brady because he is fun to be around and he had a calming influence when Brady needed it. (To bad he could not talk at state though)
Jim was soooo excited to be able to take time off from work to walk and watch his boy. I don't know who was more nervous! Well for the most part Brady seemed pretty calm.
I love this picture. It gives you an idea of the views we had. It is also the first shot of the second day. My Baby boy doesn't look much like a baby anymore!
The drive was long and right in the middle of the fairway.
I asked him once if it makes him nervous when I take pictures of him while he is golfing. His reply "When did you take pictures?" Since then I have taken about 200 pics of him golfing and I don't worry about messing with his mind.
Just more great views. The kid in red is one of Brady's favorites to golf with. He is on a different team but the two get along really well and actually build each other.
Total Focus. His score for the 2 day tournament was 78/78. Even though he did not do as well as he would have liked, he played well and we could not have been more proud. (President Monson said it was o.k. to use that word!)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



Lots of great pictures! Brady's a handsome man - and St. George is a place I would love to live! :)
ReplyDelete