Ping-pong, pool, the pool, b-ball, hot tub, games, food, company- it's all good at grandma's!
'It's always fun when grandpa comes, When grandpa comes hoo-ray!
He always says the kindest things, and in the kindest way.
He has a wrin-kly, twin-kly smile: he's happy all the day.
It's always fun for everyone when grandpa comes!
(now you can't say it you have to sing it-do it again!)
We enjoy our tradition of soups and games at grandma's and grandpa's on Christmas eve!
Grandma Judy is a great hostess!
Grandma Laureen might just be the best- most animated story teller there ever was! (well she and Mema are neck and neck!)
A picture of a future rock star. And you saw it first here on my little blog! Go-Trevor, Go-Trevor! (You can't see me but I am doing hand pumps in the air---smile) We love Trevor.



Woohoo Traci! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so glad to be able to add you to my list of blogs I read. Good job... you're off to a great start!
ReplyDeleteI love this and my kids are going to love seeing your blog too. I'm sure it's going to be an every day thing with Lauren and Emma...for sure! Yea YOU!!! Now I can feel like I'm right around the corner again!
ReplyDelete