The start of a pretty cool igloo! We ran out of time and energy to finish it- I'm thinking a white sheet for the roof will work great. (Cam says no!)
Now you have to click on this picture to look at the expressions. This was a race - Brady quickly moved over in front of Cam to secure victory! (I could see Bryan doing this and he would laugh the whole way down the hill!)
This is Meg and her cousin Helen. They had a great time!
Traci sledding down. We had fun trying to beat the distance records!
Traci and Katie. Katie is not to keen on the walking back up the hill part. It was a fun day. My girls are bundled up with face masks and everything, but it really was not that cold. I did not wear my jacket most of the day. (You get pretty warm sledding down and piggy backing a kid up because they are tired-o.k. spoiled!) I love sledding!



No comments:
Post a Comment