Braden will be going through basketball withdrawals soon! His Freshman HS season ends on Friday. It has been fun watching him play. He loves all aspects of sports, the competition, the strategy, the physical, the social, etc. Some games have been a little too close for comfort. There have been a few times that it has taken me a while after the game just to relax. If you are reading my blog you know me and know that I am not the type to yell. Instead I sit there and tense up. One game in particular I felt like I had just worked out, my muscles were so sore. (Wouldn't that be great if you could burn as much calories watching as you do playing!)
It has been a fun (but busy) season!



There is a difference between a real athlete and a participant in sports. A participant in sports talks about tenseness, calories, and closeness of games. They even settle for pictures of little toy basketballs. A real athlete talks about the meat of the game. I'm afraid you are going to need to let Brady finish this post for you so that I can actually find out about his season. He will know exactly what I am talking about. Tou sure are a great mom, though. I love you. Dad
ReplyDeletesad to say, I'm glad that Jay broke his arm again and missed this basketball season. Although it's not as intense as when the boys get older...the games still stress me out too. But I yell. And embarrass all around me. Including myself!
ReplyDelete