Monday, March 16, 2009

Talent show


The School had a talent show this past week. Cam and his buddies did some yo-yo tricks. Thought I would share. The music guy did not start the music when he was suppose to so the beginning is a little rocky! (The video takes about 4 minutes. Mute my blog music at the bottom before you watch.)

He has a great group of friends. They always have a great time together.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun talent show and great yo-yo tricks! Btw, I love the picture on your header, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Cameron is a yoyo wizard! He's good! Papa won a yoyo contest at a neighborhood department stpre once. Only one other guy showed up, and he wasn't very good. So, I guess I won by default. I could do Around the World, Loopety Loop, Walk the Dog, Shooting Star, Dog Bite, Rock the Cradle, and a couple of others I can't remember. I won a yoyo that had four rinestones on each side. I thought I was hot stuff! Maybe I'll practice for another contest with Cam. That seems like so long ago, but then, it also seems like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete