
This summer we went on another 4-wheeling trip as a family. (Minus Brady who had to work) Jim and I had done this same route the previous year but we did not get to finish it because of the cold, snow, hail, mud etc.

We rode up to a small lake and had lunch. Cameron was a great driver. I love to just sit back and enjoy the view. The ride took us along the ridge line of a mountain as well as down into the wooded area, past streams, and over little bridges.

This was the first ATV trip for the girls. As I mentioned earlier Megan had some hesitation but all and all she had fun. Katie is ready to go again. She even got to drive a little.

The views were great! It is sure a beautiful world we live in.
Thanks for giving me your blog address. I did lose it when I changed my background, so I'm glad to have it again! I also love to see what your family is up to. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I believe Spencer told me he was Braden driving when he was down in Cedar for Bryce's homecoming. Driving! It's funny how my little cousins seem to stay little forever in my mind. Anyway, thanks again for sending me your address!
ReplyDeleteTraci, I love your blog!! It makes me want to do one too. You have such a great family! You have done and continue to do great things with your life. Nothing more important than raising a happy family!
ReplyDeleteLannie Olsen
Now, that is fun!! Strap on a fishing pole and a tent and it would be perfect.
ReplyDelete