Friday, October 23, 2009


The kids had a few days off of school.  Every year we let them choose an activity that the family can do during this break.  We went to the movies for Katie's day.  Megan chose bowling.  Brady always seems to choose golf.  Cameron picked a place called Jump On It!  This is the only day I remembered my camera!  It was a lot of fun.  We just about had the whole place to ourselves. 


The girls counted over 60 trampolines all connected together.  Braden, Cameron and I took turns jumping over  obstacles.  I made it over but did not look as graceful as the boys.

The girls made their own little jumps.  We found it was easier to run off the big platform make one huge high jump in the middle of the tramp and it would project you over the barrier and you would land in the middle of the next tramp.  (first time was a little scary!) 

If only he could get this much air without the tramp!  The boys had fun playing B-ball!

Cameron impressed us with his flips.  Needless to say he got a little dizzy doing so many!

I took a lot of shots of Cameron trying to get him flipping in mid air.  When we got home and looked at all of the pictures we realized that Megan and Brady had been wrestling and trying to get a ball from each other in the background.   It was funny to see the different shots of them.   Megan can dish out the teasing just as well as her big brother!  Cameron picked a fun place to go, we all had fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that Brady and Cameron got to play B-Ball on the tramps. Well, I would have probably turned myself into an invalid if I had tried. Looks like it was fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete