One of the things I love about Cameron is that he is not afraid to do things in front of people. He is fun to be around. Cameron is one of the student body officers and they are always doing fun things. Today was 70's day. Here he is in his get up! He tie dyed his t-shirt at his home away from home (Teresa is awesome!!) He helped me design and sew his flare pants. But his attitude and confidence made the outfit!
(I know this photo is side ways, I rotated it but it did not stay. For the sake of my time, just tilt your head!!:)
The sbo's taught the school a 70's line dance. I think I was the only parent there to watch. I thought Cam would be embarrassed that I was there not only with Camera in hand but the video camera as well. I was relieved when he saw me filming he just smiled and waved! Then he and his buddies came over to say hi after the dance. He has some great friends. The girls and the boys in this 8th grade class are really top notch.
What a fun break in my day!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







Tracy - I found you! :) He looks great! Savanna really got into it too - I'll have to remember to post pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteLove the finished look! Those pants are great. We think Cameron is awesome!
ReplyDelete