Jr Prom here in our town is an entirely different "Prom" than I remember. It was such a fun evening for the whole family. Yes I said whole family. I think it was bigger than what Jim and I even pictured. Wish we would have brought our other kids and grandma's and grandpa's too! (we could have even brought cousins and aunts and uncles) I think that half the town was there. Brady looked so handsome in his tux (free thanks to Jim's superb golf skills!) Brady's date was such a cute girl. They looked like they had so much fun together. And yes, not many moms can say that they got to dance with their son at Prom. Another bonus of small town life. (well bonus for me- not sure Brady would feel the same) As I was dancing with him he said how his cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Is that the sign of a fun night or lots of moms trying to take picture after picture!
Brady had to take the ACT test (we signed him up months prior not realizing that it would conflict with prom) that morning so he picked his date up pretty early for breakfast. He took her home and then after his test the two of them met up with the rest of the group. (I will have to add that pic when I get it) They then went up to a game center in Salt lake and then to the Myan to have dinner and watch the divers. After Prom about 18 couples headed over to a party for movie and games.



Lots of fun! Brady's all grown up! Soon the two of you will be dancing at his wedding!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most awesome prom I've ever seen! I love that you got to dance with him!
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun night. After the 'show' and a few more pics. The crowd leaves and then it is a typical dance.
ReplyDelete