Friday, July 24, 2009

This and that of recent past!

Brady,Meg, Katie and I went camping while Jim and Cam where exploring Alaska a few weeks ago (Alaska post to come). It was a camp ground we have been wanting to go to for a long time!
It was a great campground with lots to do.
The paddle boat was fun. Katie guided us to a floating dock where the girls jumped off a few times, and under a little"jungle" area. (The water was pretty high so we paddled around trees and shrubs in the water.)
Yes even golf. Brady was very willing to help me get camp set up so he could get out on the course. Two of his friends met him on the second day. It only cost them $5 to play- that is a deal! This is them coming down 18.
This is the view from inside our trailer window.
Another view from the same window. (If you look close you can see Meg and Katie playing in pj's early one morning.)
This shot gives you an idea of how close the course is from the campground. It was a great trip. My favorite was just laying on the dock chatting with the girls, feeding fish crackers to the little minnows.



The next few pictures (and the header) are of one of the 25 mile bike rides Brady did with his dad. His first 25 miler he rode from his grandma Judy's house to our house. I clocked it wrong and it ended up being 28 miles. (oops-so what's another 3 miles up a slight incline!) There were quite a few hills and slight inclines on this trip. For his next 25 miler we found a nice downhill ride. He did the Provo canyon trail 2x to get the miles in.
Coming down from vivian park.
The other kids and I park hopped as they finished. We then we waited at the Training Table and celebrated with big hamburgers and cheesy fries!

1 comment:

  1. Traci: If you are still interested in some family photos let me know. I would love to take some for you! I could let you know the next time I will be available in Nephi! Thanks!
    natalie_park5@hotmail.com

    I know I told you a while ago that I would take some for you but I never heard back from you. Just let me know if you are still interested. No pressure!

    ReplyDelete